- Young people over 18 who desire to grow as leaders and have a challenging adventure.
- Mature baptized followers of Jesus Christ.
- Cooperation with people from different faiths, backgrounds, and cultures.
- Summer availability of at least 90 days, through August 20th or later (as close to Labor Day as possible).
- Spontaneity, flexibility, integrity, and a great attitude!
Financing Your Summer
Unlike other mission opportunities, ACMNP does not require that you raise support or pay a fee to serve! Even better… you actually earn income through seasonal employment with private park hospitality companies (concessionaires). Room and board is provided at minimal cost and differs by national park location. However, you are required to provide your own transportation to/from any required trainings as well as your park assignment!
Applying for the Ministry Team
The first step is to apply online for a ministry team member placement in one of our parks. If you want to serve and minister with ACMNP, do this step first!
- Apply ASAP between November and February.
- Complete the online application.
- The application has an area for you to list your top three location preferences. Although we try to be accommodating, we cannot guarantee that one of your requested locations will be offered. Decisions are based on dates of availability and current team needs.
- Contact and submit THREE references.
- Call us to check on your application status!
Applying for the National Park Job
After you’re offered a ministry team placement from the ACMNP National Office, you must then apply separately for paid employment in your assigned park location.
- Click your “Accept the Call” email.
- Follow the directions and link to apply for a job within 24 hours.
- Apply for entry-level positions like:
Wait staff, Food service, Retail, Front desk, Housekeeping, Bellhop
- Acceptance to minister with ACMNP does not guarantee a concessionaire employment offer. Understand that each concessionaire follows their own hiring schedule, so please be patient with the hiring process and contact us if you have any questions.
Connecting With Your Team
After accepting your ministry team member placement, you will be provided the contact information for other members of your team!
For more information on training and support in your assigned park location (including training requirements), click here, check out our parks pages, or call us today at (800) 786-3450.