2017 Impact Ministry Opportunities
IMPACT the Colorado Rockies, Women in the Wilderness, and IMPACT Easter are three brand new ministry opportunities ACMNP is offering this year! Read the descriptions below. Contact information available if you are interested in registering!
Women in the Wilderness
IMPACT the Colorado Rockies
June 11-17, 2017
4+ National Parks
- Leadership Development
- Experience worship in park
- Devotional guide and group discussion
- Stewardship of the Parks (outdoor service projects)
- Rock Climbing Experience
Trip Leader: Mason Gravley
Cost: Early bird price is $545 (before April 16), $585 after April 16.
Pay $100 deposit to save your spot. Remaining amount due by May 14.
- Transportation throughout Colorado
- Group Park Pass into 4+ national/state parks
- Leadership Assessment with assessment interpretation and feedback
- Camping Fees
- Rock climbing – ½ day experience with trained guide
What to know:
- Ages 18+
- Ages 16-17 with parent/guardian
- Arrive in Denver, at your expense, on or before June 11 at 10am.
- Depart Denver after noon on June 18.
- Bring your own gear or rent (backpack, sleeping bag, etc. for $100 for week)
For more information contact:
Dave Degler at: email@example.com
Women in the Wilderness
August 20-24th, 2017
Gardiner, MT and Yellowstone National Park
Cost: Early Bird Price - $499 (deadline is May 31st), Regular Price - $595 (Until all spots are filled)
Ladies! Join us for the first annual Women in the Wilderness event! Through the course of these 4 days, you will have the opportunity to experience and explore an incredible national park, become a better leader, hear stories and life lessons from Debbie Young, and take care of Yellowstone National Park by participating in outdoor service projects! The cost includes:
- View the eclipse from the prime location of Yellowstone National Park
- 4 nights in cabins just north of Yellowstone NP on the Yellowstone River
- Transportation throughout park
- Group Park Pass
- Leadership Assessment with and interpretation
- Worship experience in the park
- Stewardship in the park (outdoor service projects)
Download for more details and registration instructions:
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Do you live near a local, state, or national park?
Are you interested in making an IMPACT on Easter?
What will you do for Easter IMPACT?
- Build a team (at least 4-5 team members)
- Secure a park permit (ACMNP can help with this)
- Publicize your event
- Plan a 35-45 minute worship service
- Practice your worship service
- Lead your prepared Easter Celebration on Sunday, April 16
- Send a recap of the event and offerings to ACMNP in Denver, Colorado.
What will ACMNP provide?
- Worship service ideas and guidance
- Worship leading materials (worship booklets)
- Publicity suggestions
- Assistance in securing a permit to assemble in a national park
- Offer a pancake breakfast before/after the service
- Offer picnic lunch after service
- Lead a service project in support of the park (trash pick-up, etc.)
- Sunrise service